Media Resources Booking
NOTE THAT SOME OF THIS MATERIAL IS DATED AND WILL BE UPDATED SOON. THE MEDIA REQUEST WILL BE ATTACHED TO THE ONLINE FORM YOU FILL OUT WHEN APPLYING TO EXHIBIT.
The booking process that you have used during the regular school term does not apply for Exhibition bookings. Instead:
- Use the Equipment Request Form. Fill it out completely, print and have it dated and signed by your Faculty Advisor. Due in Media Resources DATE TBA (See Dates + Deadlines for details)
- DO NOT book requests via e-mail.
- The form is used to book computers, A/V equipment and iPads.
- If you are part of a group, only one person should submit a request form for the group. For all communications, please use the same name and student number that you used to complete the form.
- Requests will be processed in order they are received.
- Questions needing clarification will be directed to your ECUAD email.
- Request Results will be emailed to your ECUAD email about 3 weeks after the submission deadline.
- When the results are sent out you will be asked to book an installation appointment.
Things to Consider:
No Headphones are available for the show.
Projectors that are in classrooms will not be available for the show.
Power switches and media must be accessible. No climbing ladders, crawling on the floor or lifting plinths to turn your piece on/off.
Exhibitions Technicians can assist with your equipment installation. Be ready to lock down your exhibit at the installation appointment (ie: your walls, plinth, etc are painted, dry, and ready to go.) Exhibition Techs will also help secure University equipment, and will assist you with securing equipment you are providing.
After opening night, student monitors will be turning your piece on and off. They need to know the proper procedure. Please complete the Equipment Start Up/Shut Down Form.
If you have questions about the equipment available to you for the grad show, email Media Resources at email@example.com